The New Orleans Pelicans (11-21) are favored (-5) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (7-25) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Amway Center.
Pelicans vs. Magic Predictions
Pelicans vs. Magic Betting Odds
Pelicans vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- New Orleans covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the Pelicans are scoring 5.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Orlando’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Magic have scored 4.1 more points per contest compared to their 101.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Pelicans vs. Magic Betting Trends
- New Orleans has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-18-0).
- The Pelicans have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Pelicans have a 43.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.4% lower than the 46.1% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games New Orleans shoots better than 46.1% from the field, it is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Orlando is 14-18-0 against the spread this year.
- The Magic are 13-16 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The Magic are shooting 42.4% from the field, 4.5% lower than the 46.9% the Pelicans’ opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando has put together a 4-3 record against the spread and a 2-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.9% from the field.
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.6 PTS, 12.0 REB, 52.6 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (33-for-73)
- Brandon Ingram: 23.5 PTS, 5.0 AST, 45.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (45-for-126)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.8 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (69-for-216)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.8 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (87-for-236)
- Josh Hart: 11.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 51.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 9.9 REB, 50.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (39-for-113)
- Franz Wagner: 14.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (42-for-119)
- Cole Anthony: 19.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 41.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (64-for-175)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Terrence Ross: 11.1 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (38-for-131)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments