The Oklahoma City Thunder (8-19) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to stop a six-game home losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (16-13) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 207.5.
Clippers vs. Thunder Predictions
Clippers vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 5-5 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Clippers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 214.5 points scored. That’s 7.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Clippers have a points-per-game average 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Thunder’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 210.8 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Thunder have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their 99.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 12-16-1 against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are 6-10-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Clippers are shooting 45.1% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 44.8% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 8-6-1 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 16 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, the Thunder have gone 15-9 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Thunder’s 41.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.1 percentage points lower than the Clippers have given up to their opponents (44.2%).
- Oklahoma City has put together a 5-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
Clippers vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- This season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 207.5 points 15 times.
- There have been 16 Oklahoma City games that have ended with a combined score over 207.5 points this season.
- The Clippers average 106.1 points per game against the Thunder’s 99.0, totaling 2.4 points under the game’s over/under of 207.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 213.2 points per game, 5.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 216.9 over/under in their games this season, 9.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (213.3 points).
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 25.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (64-for-201)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.5 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (77-for-234)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 66.5 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (27-for-85)
- Terance Mann: 9.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (47-for-154)
- Josh Giddey: 10.7 PTS, 5.9 AST, 39.7 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (22-for-90)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.0 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (62-for-187)
- Darius Bazley: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 37.3 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (27-for-96)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 6.9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.