Kansas City Chiefs
- Titans will try to slow the game down but Mahomes showed what kind of damage he can do with little time needed.
- They came out rusty against Texans after a long lay off but don’t think it happens again.
- If Chiefs start fast, Titans will have a lot of trouble catching up with Tannehill’s passing game as focal point instead of Derrick Henry’s rushing attack.
- Feels unlikely that Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid will lose two conference championships in a row at home.
Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Rodgers last stand.
- Last week, Rodgers had no turnovers and was 3 for 3 in red zone opportunities.
- Aaron Jones should get more carries than Dalvin Cook did last week.
- He’ll give 49ers trouble rushing up the middle, which has been their weakness if they have one.
- Green Bay’s D is no slouch with studs sprinkled around like Clark(Dt), Martinez(LB) and Alexander(CB)