After missing last week’s column due to plant-based related business, your boy Ryan “Real Money” “Soy Boy” Kramer is back with his Monday Night Football props column. Sure, I just referred to myself in the third-person, that’s what winners do, so enjoy my five stone-cold LOCKS on tonight’s MNF prop card.
Monday Night Football Game Info
Time: Monday, December 2nd @ 5:15 PM Pacific
Location: Century Link Field, Seattle, Washington
Weather: 45 F partly cloudy
Spread: Seahawks -3
MoneyLine: +135 | -165
Odds courtesy of MyBookie.ag *Promo Code SGP*
Monday Night Football Prop Bets
1. First TD Props
- Tyler Lockett (+800) .25U – Still DangeRuss’s primary target in a bounce-back spot.
- Jacob Hollister (+1600) .25U – Hollister has looked the part and has received 100% of the red zone targets since week 10.
- Stefon Diggs (+1000) .25 U – No Theilen, Hawks D set to load up to spot Cook.
- Kyle Rudolph (+1600) .25 U – Read above, also 4 TDs over last 3 games.
2. Tyler Lockett Over 5 Receptions (-110) & 3. Over 72.5 Receiving Yards (-115)
This is a nice buy-low opportunity here as Lockett has amassed a total of 4 catches over his last two games. This matchup has the potential of looking a bit more like Tampa Bay, where Lockett saw 18 targets and hauled in 13 catches as the Vikings are bad both against #1 WRs and Slot WRs ranking 25th in both categories according to DVOA.
4. Dalvin Cook Under 4.5 Receptions (-115) & 5. Under 40.5 Receiving Yards (-105)
While the Lockett numbers felt a bit too depressed, these Cook receiving props are a bit inflated. The Seahawks are solid defending the RB in the passing game, limiting the position to 43 yards on ~5 catches per game while ranking 7th in DVOA. Cook has a nice game, but its all on the ground.
6. PROP BUILDER | Russell Wilson Over 2 Passing TDs w/ Seahawks Win (+120)
DangeRuss isn’t losing to Kirk Fing Cousins at home in prime time, Final Answer.