Super Bowl Squares Grid For SB 50
Sign up for the SGP Freeroll SuperContest Super Bowl 50 Prop Contest for a chance to win $1000
Download the printer friendly .pdf version here!
How to Run a Super Bowl Squares Pool
- The Super Bowl pool will consist of a 10 X 10 grid making up 100 squares.
- Set an entry fee per box.
- Sell all 100 squares.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 columns in the grid(Draw out of a hat or something). The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Carolina Panthers.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 rows in the grid(Draw out of a hat or something). The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Denver Broncos.
- Each person now has a square that represents the ones digit of the score for each team.
- For example if DEN 7, CAR 3 would be a winning square for DEN 7 – CAR 13 or DEN 27 – CAR 3
- Typically a payout will happen at the end of the 1st Quarter, Halftime, 3rd Quarter and Final score.(You can do what ever you want here reverses, every score, etc).
- Watch the game and watch how much more the casual fan gets into the game!!