Atlanta Falcons will be the target of this year’s Hard Knocks. Hard Knocks is the gold standard of football related tv shows, plus it’s a reality show so you can sell your old lady on the idea.
5 Storylines To Watch On Atalanta Falcons Hard Knocks
1. Injuries – The 2013 Atlanta Falcons were plagued by a number of issues, but injuries played a key role in their disastrous 4-12 effort. Can the Falcons avoid the injury bug in 2014?
2. No Tony Gonzalez – Tony Gonzalez has retired and moved on. It won’t be easy replacing a guy with his Hall Of Fame credentials. Who on the Falcons roster will step up to replace his production and leadership?
3. Who Will Be The Falcons Joker – Whether it’s Chad ‘Ocho’ Cinco, Wade Philips or Antonio Cromartie trying to remember his kids there is always one character who fills the role of comedic relief.
4. Rookie Hazing And Talent Show – In our anti-bullying society it will be fun to watch how Hard Knocks frames hazing in the contents of just guys being guys. It all comes to a climax at the rookie talent show where gems like this happen.
5. Player Cuts – Always awkward, sad, uncomfortable and often insanely business like, player cuts have become one of my favorite parts of the show. This season in particular I can’t wait to watch Mike Smith cut someone, will he use the Joe Philbin “Its not you its me” approach to breaking up with his players.
Bonus: Slow Motion Intro – With the ability to make fat guys running, sprinklers and grass growing look cool with the John Wu’s film making style of there is never enough slow motion. I can’t wait for this years epic Hard Knocks intro!