The Chicago Bears (3-4) are 9.5-point underdogs on Sunday, October 30, 2022 against the Dallas Cowboys (5-2). The contest’s point total is set at 42.5.
Cowboys vs. Bears Predictions
Cowboys vs. Bears Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cowboys and Bears: Last Three Games
- The Cowboys are 2-1 against the spread in their past three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Cowboys games went over the set total one time.
- The past three Cowboys games averaged 2.2 more points (44.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bears are 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall during their past three contests.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Bears’ last three games have ended with an average of 40.7 points scored. That’s 1.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Cowboys and Bears: Betting Trends
- The Cowboys are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving the Cowboys have hit the over twice this season.
- The Cowboys have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Cowboys have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -446 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Cowboys have an implied win probability of 81.7%.
- The Bears are 3-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Bears games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Bears have been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Bears have played as an underdog of +341 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 42.5 points just once this season.
- This season, three Bears games have ended with a score higher than 42.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 37.1 points per game, 5.4 points fewer than the point total of 42.5 for this matchup.
- The 33.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.7 fewer than the 42.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 43.6 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 42.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.5 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (40 points).
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Ezekiel Elliott is 50th overall among all players and 18th among all RBs with 71.5 fantasy points (10.2 per game).
- CeeDee Lamb’s 61 total fantasy points (an average of 8.7 per game), are enough to place him 68th overall and 17th among WRs.
- So far this season, Tony Pollard’s 60 total fantasy points make him the No. 72 fantasy player and No. 25 RB. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
- Cooper Rush’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 83rd overall and 28th among QBs with 55.4 points (9.2 per game).
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, Justin Fields is the 24th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 17th-best fantasy QB with 96.3 fantasy points (13.8 per game).
- Khalil Herbert has recorded 76.6 fantasy points this year (10.9 per game), enough to rank him 15th among RBs and 46th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- David Montgomery’s 54.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 88 fantasy player and No. 30 RB. He averages 9 fantasy points per game.
- Darnell Mooney is the 166th-ranked fantasy player — and the 67th-ranked WR — with 29.4 fantasy points (4.2 per game).
Where To Watch Cowboys vs. Bears
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.