The Detroit Lions (1-5) bring a four-game losing streak into a matchup against the Miami Dolphins (4-3) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at Ford Field. Miami is a 3-point favorite in the game. The point total for the game is set at 50.5.
Dolphins vs. Lions Predictions
Dolphins vs. Lions Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dolphins and Lions: Last Three Games
- The Dolphins are winless against the spread over their past three games, and have a 1-2 straight-up record in those contest.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The past three Dolphins games averaged 5.3 fewer points (45.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Lions have not covered a spread (0-3) while going 1-2 overall in their last three matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The past three Lions games averaged 2.2 fewer points (48.3) than this matchup’s point total.
Dolphins and Lions: Betting Trends
- The Dolphins have covered the spread three times in seven games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Dolphins have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving the Dolphins have hit the over twice this season.
- The Dolphins have won two of the three games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- The Dolphins have a record of 2-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -170 or shorter (66.7%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Dolphins have an implied win probability of 63.0%.
- The Lions are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, Lions games have hit the over four times.
- The Lions have won one of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not won as an underdog of +142 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score more than 50.5 points in a game twice this season.
- Four Lions games have ended with a combined score higher than 50.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 45.3 points per game, 5.2 points fewer than the over/under of 50.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.4 fewer points than the 55.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Dolphins games is 47.0 points, 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 points for this contest.
- Lions games have an over/under of 48.8 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Tyreek Hill is 31st overall among all players and fourth among all WRs with 91.1 fantasy points (13.0 per game).
- Tua Tagovailoa’s 83.4 total fantasy points (an average of 16.7 per game), are good enough to rank him 36th overall and 22nd among QBs.
- So far this season, Jaylen Waddle’s 79.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 39 fantasy player and No. 7 WR. He averages 11.4 fantasy points per game.
- Raheem Mostert is the 71st-ranked fantasy player — and the 24th-ranked RB — with 60.2 fantasy points. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jared Goff is 18th overall among all players and 13th among all QBs with 98.0 fantasy points (16.3 per game).
- Jamaal Williams’ 78.5 total fantasy points (an average of 13.1 per game), are enough to place him 10th among RBs and 40th overall.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown’s 52.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 88 fantasy player and No. 27 WR. He averages 10.5 fantasy points per game.
- T.J. Hockenson has put together the 99th-ranked fantasy season (fourth among TEs) with 49.5 fantasy points, averaging 8.3 per game.
Where To Watch Dolphins vs. Lions
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.