Leonard Fournette has player props available on Thursday when he hits the field at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. This matchup in Week 8 sees Fournette’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) in action at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida against the Baltimore Ravens (4-3).
Fournette Rushing Insights
- Fournette collects 51.7 rushing yards per game this season, 0.8 fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- Fournette has collected more than 52.5 rushing yards in four games this season (57.1% of his total appearances).
- Fournette has an average rushing yards over/under of 77.1 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 51.7 yards per game on the ground.
- Fournette hit his rushing yards over once in seven games this season.
- Fournette has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Fournette Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Fournette’s 34.1 receiving yards average is 4.6 more than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven), Fournette has collected over 29.5 receiving yards.
- Fournette’s 34.1 receiving yards per game are 6.4 more than his average over/under (27.7).
- Fournette has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in four of seven games this season.
- In three of seven games this year, Fournette has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The rush defense of the Ravens is allowing 105.1 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks 10th in the league.
- Opponents of the Ravens have put up eight touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Ravens’ defense is 24th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Leonard Fournette
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.