The Las Vegas Raiders (2-4) are just 2-point favorites against the New Orleans Saints (2-5) on Sunday, October 30, 2022. The over/under is set at 48 for the game.
Raiders vs. Saints Predictions
Raiders vs. Saints Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Raiders and Saints: Last Three Games
- The Raiders have covered the spread in each of their past three games while going 2-1 overall.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to hit the over all three times in those games.
- The Raiders’ past three outings have ended with an average of 47.7 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Saints are 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall during their past three games.
- In each of those games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last three Saints games averaged 43.8 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Raiders and Saints: Betting Trends
- The Raiders are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Raiders games have hit the over five times.
- The Raiders have been favored on the moneyline four total times this season. They’ve gone 2-2 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter, the Raiders have a record of 2-2 (50%).
- The Raiders have a 56.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Saints have covered the spread two times this season (2-5-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Saints have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, five Saints games have gone over the point total.
- The Saints have been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Saints have been at least a +108 moneyline underdog four times this season, but lost all of those games.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (48 points) four times this season.
- This season, five Saints games have ended with a score higher than 48 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.2 points per game, 4.2 points more than the over/under of 48 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 5.6 fewer points than the 53.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Raiders have seen a 48.8 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Saints games have an over/under of 43.1 points this season, 4.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Josh Jacobs is the No. 14 fantasy player overall and the No. 4 fantasy RB with 113.4 points (averaging 18.9 per game).
- Derek Carr has recorded 95.6 fantasy points this year (15.9 per game), enough to place him 25th overall and 17th among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Davante Adams’ 80.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 38 fantasy player and No. 6 WR. He averages 13.5 fantasy points per game.
- Mack Hollins’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 110th overall and 36th among WRs with 43.9 points (7.3 per game).
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Taysom Hill is 48th overall among all players and third among all TEs with 71.5 fantasy points (11.9 per game).
- Andy Dalton’s 60.6 total fantasy points (an average of 15.2 per game), are enough to rank him 27th among QBs and 69th overall.
- Chris Olave averages 9.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 59.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 73rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 18th-ranked WR.
- Alvin Kamara is the 95th-ranked fantasy player — and the 30th-ranked RB — with 50.2 fantasy points (10 per game).
Where To Watch Raiders vs. Saints
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.