Ahead of Devin Duvernay’s game on Thursday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Duvernay’s Baltimore Ravens (4-3) face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) in Week 8. The matchup will be at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Duvernay Receiving Insights
- Duvernay’s 40.3 receiving yards per game are 3.8 more than his prop total for Thursday’s contest.
- In 71.4% of his games this year (five out of seven), Duvernay has put up over 36.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay has collected 1.3 fewer receiving yards per game (40.3) than his average over/under (41.6).
- In four of seven games, Duvernay has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of seven games this season, Duvernay has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The 190 passing yards per game allowed by the Buccaneers defense makes them the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- The Buccaneers’ defense ranks 21st in the NFL with 11 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Devin Duvernay
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.