The Oklahoma Sooners (4-3) and their 15th-ranked rushing offense will take on the Iowa State Cyclones (3-4) and their 17th-ranked run defense on Saturday, October 29, 2022. The Sooners are favored by just 2 points. The over/under is 55 in the contest.
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State: Last 3 Games
- Oklahoma has no wins against the spread and is 1-2 overall over its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Oklahoma has gone over the total twice.
- The Sooners have averaged a total of 66.7 combined points over their last three games, 11.7 greater than this matchup’s total of 55.
- Iowa State has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- Iowa State’s past three games have not gone over the total.
- The Cyclones and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.8 combined points over their last three games, 4.2 less than the 55 over/under in this matchup.
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-4-1).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Sooners have an ATS record of 2-3-1.
- This season, Oklahoma’s games have hit the over three times.
- Oklahoma has been favored on the moneyline six total times this season. They’ve finished 4-2 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -133 or shorter, Oklahoma has gone 1-2 (66.7%).
- Iowa State has covered the spread three times over seven games with a set total.
- Iowa State has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Iowa State have hit the over twice this season.
- Iowa State has entered the game as an underdog three times this season and won once.
- Iowa State has a record of 0-1 when it is set as an underdog of +111 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State: Over/Under Trends
- Oklahoma and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (55 points) times this season.
- This season, Iowa State has played only one game with a combined score over 55 points.
- The Sooners average 33.9 points per game against the Cyclones’ 22.9, amounting to 1.8 points over the contest’s total of 55.
- These two teams surrender a combined 46.1 points per game, 8.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Sooners have seen a 64.1 over/under in their games this season, 9.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.5 points more than the average over/under in Cyclones’ games this season (48.5 points).
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Dillon Gabriel leads Oklahoma with 1,618 passing yards (231.1 ypg) on 114-of-175 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 163 rushing yards (23.3 ypg) on 35 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Eric Gray, has carried the ball 97 times for 695 yards (99.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Jovantae Barnes has rushed for 316 yards (45.1 per game) on 72 carries with four touchdowns.
- Marvin Mims’ 542 receiving yards (77.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 32 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Brayden Willis has racked up 312 receiving yards (44.6 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 20 passes this year.
- Theo Wease has hauled in 15 receptions for 251 yards (35.9 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Iowa State Players to Watch
- Hunter Dekkers has 1,843 passing yards (263.3 ypg) to lead Iowa State, completing 67.7% of his passes and throwing 13 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Jirehl Brock has carried the ball 80 times for a team-high 398 yards (56.9 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Deon Silas has racked up 165 yards (23.6 per game) on 46 carries with two touchdowns.
- Xavier Hutchinson’s team-leading 758 receiving yards (108.3 yards per game) have come on 67 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Jaylin Noel has racked up 378 receiving yards (54 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 35 passes this year.
- Dimitri Stanley’s 19 catches this season have resulted in 223 yards (31.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Oklahoma vs. Iowa State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.