The Arizona State Sun Devils (2-5) will play a fellow Pac-12 opponent, the Colorado Buffaloes (1-5) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Folsom Field. The Buffaloes are considerable underdogs in this one, with the spread posted at 13 points. The over/under is set at 46.5 in the contest.
Arizona State vs. Colorado Predictions
Arizona State vs. Colorado Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arizona State vs. Colorado: Last 3 Games
- Arizona State has covered the spread in its past three games, and went 1-2 overall.
- Arizona State has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Sun Devils total over the last three games is 9.8 points more than the 46.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- In its last three games, Colorado has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Colorado has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Buffaloes have averaged a total of 51.5 combined points over their last three games, five greater than this matchup’s over/under of 46.5.
Arizona State vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13-point favorites or more, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Arizona State’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Arizona State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Arizona State has played as a moneyline favorite of -565 or shorter in just two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- Colorado has covered the spread one time this year (1-6-0).
- Colorado is 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- This year, five Colorado games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Colorado has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- Colorado has a record of 1-3 when it is set as an underdog of +414 or more by bookmakers this season.
Arizona State vs. Colorado: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arizona State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 46.5 points times.
- There have been Colorado games that have finished with a combined score higher than 46.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 46.5 is seven points more than the combined points per game averages for the Sun Devils (25 points per game) and the Buffaloes (14.5 points per game).
- The 66.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 19.7 more than the 46.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Sun Devils games is 55.7 points, 9.2 more than the over/under of 46.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.1 points separates the average total points bet in Buffaloes’ games (52.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (46.5 points).
Arizona State Players to Watch
- Emory Jones has thrown for 1,350 yards (192.9 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 62.9% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Xazavian Valladay has carried the ball 114 times for a team-high 642 yards (91.7 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Daniyel Ngata has racked up 37 carries for 218 yards (31.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Elijhah Badger’s 490 receiving yards (70 yards per game) lead the team. He has 37 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Giovanni Sanders has put up a 276-yard season so far (39.4 receiving yards per game), reeling in 20 passes.
- Bryan Thompson’s 13 catches have netted him 241 yards (34.4 ypg).
Colorado Players to Watch
- Owen McCown has 600 passing yards (85.7 ypg) to lead Colorado, completing 57% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Deion Smith, has carried the ball 46 times for 243 yards (34.7 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Charlie Offerdahl has collected 160 yards (22.9 per game) on 35 attempts.
- Daniel Arias’ 309 receiving yards (44.1 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 19 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jordyn Tyson has totaled 218 receiving yards (31.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes this year.
- Montana Lemonious-Craig’s 15 catches have netted him 198 yards (28.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Arizona State vs. Colorado
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.