The Utah Utes (5-2) will face off against a fellow Pac-12 opponent, the Washington State Cougars (4-3) in a matchup on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at Martin Stadium. The Utes are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7 points.
Utah vs. Washington State Predictions
Utah vs. Washington State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Utah vs. Washington State: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three games, Utah has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Utah has gone over the total in each of its past three games.
- In its past three games, Washington State has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Washington State has not gone over the total in its past three games.
Utah vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Utah has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Utes are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- Utah has been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve finished 4-2 in those games.
- Utah has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- Washington State have put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- Washington State is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Washington State games have gone over the total once this season.
- Washington State has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won once.
- This season, Washington State has won four of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
Utah vs. Washington State: Over/Under Trends
Utah Players to Watch
- Cameron Rising leads Utah with 1,855 passing yards (265.0 ypg) on 147-of-214 passing with 15 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 309 rushing yards (44.1 ypg) on 47 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Tavion Thomas’ team-high 414 rushing yards (59.1 per game) have come on 93 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- Dalton Kincaid’s team-leading 541 receiving yards (77.3 yards per game) have come on 38 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Devaughn Vele has put together a 418-yard season so far (59.7 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 32 passes.
- Micah Bernard’s 20 grabs are good enough for 211 yards (30.1 ypg).
Washington State Players to Watch
- Cameron Ward leads Washington State with 1,942 passing yards (277.4 ypg) on 175-of-277 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- Nakia Watson has carried the ball 64 times for a team-high 325 yards (46.4 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 148 yards (21.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Jaylen Jenkins has rushed for 298 yards (42.6 per game) on 43 carries with one touchdown.
- De’Zhaun Stribling’s 359 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 28 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Donovan Ollie has hauled in 33 passes for 354 yards (50.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Robert Ferrell’s 25 receptions have yielded 339 yards (48.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Utah vs. Washington State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.