Check out the player prop bets available for Rhamondre Stevenson when he suits up in NFL play on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Stevenson and the New England Patriots (3-3) play the Chicago Bears (2-4) at Gillette Stadium in Week 7.
Stevenson Rushing Insights
- Stevenson rushes for 74.7 yards per game this season, which outpaces Monday’s prop total of 67.5 yards.
- In 50.0% of his games (three of six matchups) so far, Stevenson has rushed for more than 67.5 yards.
- Bookmakers have set Stevenson’s average rushing yards over/under at 62.6 yards. He has out-gained it by picking up 74.7 rushing yards per game.
- Stevenson has gone over his rushing yards total in three of six games (50.0% of his opportunities).
- Stevenson has multiple rushing TDs in one game this year. It’s one of two games that he’s hit paydirt on the ground.
Stevenson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Stevenson averages 14.3 receiving yards, 3.2 fewer than his prop total for Monday’s game.
- Stevenson has put up over 17.5 receiving yards in two out of six games this season.
- Stevenson has an average receiving yards over/under of 18.1. But he accumulates 3.8 fewer yards per game than that.
- In two of six games this year, Stevenson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Stevenson does not have a touchdown catch this year (in six games).
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 163 rushing yards per game conceded by the Bears defense makes them the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
- So far this season, the Bears have given up nine passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.5 per game. That ranks 29th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Rhamondre Stevenson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.