Check out the player props available for Travis Kelce when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. His Kansas City Chiefs (4-2) square off against the San Francisco 49ers (3-3) in Week 7 at Levi’s Stadium.
Kelce Receiving Insights
- Kelce’s 75.8 receiving yards per game are 0.7 less than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Kelce has collected more than 76.5 receiving yards in three of six games this season.
- Kelce’s average of 75.8 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 947.5.
- Kelce has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in six games this year.
- In four of six games this year, Kelce has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The pass defense of the 49ers is allowing 168.3 yards per game this year, which ranks second in the league.
- So far this year, the 49ers have conceded four passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.7 per game. That ranks second among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Travis Kelce
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.