Check out the player prop bets available for Tom Brady when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3) meet the Carolina Panthers (1-5) at Bank of America Stadium in Week 7.
Brady Passing Insights
- Brady throws for 275.3 yards per game, 3.2 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- In six matchups this year, Brady has passed for over 278.5 yards twice.
- Brady’s passing yards average of 275.3 this year is less than his average prop bet total (333.4) by 58.1 yards.
- Brady has hit the over on his passing yards prop total in three of six opportunities this season.
- Brady has thrown for a touchdown in all six games this year, with more than one TD pass once.
- Brady has been intercepted just once this season in six games.
Brady Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Brady’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 1.6 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 2.8 yards.
- Brady does not have a rushing TD through six games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- Brady will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this week. The Panthers give up 223.5 passing yards per game.
- So far this year, the Panthers have surrendered eight passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks 13th in league play.
- The Panthers’ defense is ranked 18th in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have thrown four against the Panthers (0.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Tom Brady
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.