See what bookmakers have posted as player prop bets for Saquon Barkley in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Barkley and his New York Giants (5-1) have a Week 7 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) at TIAA Bank Field.
Barkley Rushing Insights
- Barkley’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 83.5. That’s 19.2 fewer yards than his season average (102.7).
- So far this season, Barkley has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (83.5 yards) two times.
- Barkley has outpaced his rushing yards prop bet average on the season (87.1) by 15.6 yards.
- Barkley has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of six opportunities (50.0%).
- Barkley has rushed for a touchdown in four games this season (through six games played).
Barkley Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Barkley puts up 25.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Barkley has gained more than 26.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of six).
- Barkley has collected 6.6 less receiving yards per game (25.8) than his average prop total (32.4).
- In two of six games this season, Barkley has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played six games this year, Barkley has not caught a touchdown pass.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The rush defense of the Jaguars is giving up 89.3 yards per contest on the ground this season, which ranks third in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have totaled six touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Jaguars’ defense is 19th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Saquon Barkley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.