Take a look at Patrick Mahomes II’s player props set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. This matchup in Week 7 sees Mahomes’ Kansas City Chiefs (4-2) in action at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California against the San Francisco 49ers (3-3).
Mahomes Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Mahomes is 288.5 passing yards, 0.8 fewer than his 289.3 average for the year.
- On three occasions this season, Mahomes has passed for over 288.5 yards.
- Mahomes’ average passing yards prop this season is 3551.6, while his actual passing average is under that by 3262.3 yards.
- Mahomes has gone over his passing yards prop total once this season.
- Mahomes has thrown for a touchdown in all six games this season, with more than one TD pass five times.
- Mahomes has thrown an interception in three of six games this year, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Mahomes Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Mahomes’ rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 19.5 yards. That’s 0.7 more than his season average of 18.8.
- Four times this year (in six games – 66.7%), Mahomes rushed for more than 19.5 yards.
- Mahomes’ average rushing yards prop for the season is 229.9 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 211.1 yards.
- Mahomes hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his six opportunities this year (50.0%).
- Mahomes has not scored a rushing TD through six games.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 49ers yield 168.3 passing yards per game, the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- The 49ers have the No. 2 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up four this season (0.7 per game).
- The 49ers have intercepted five passes this year to rank 12th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Patrick Mahomes II
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.