Check out the player prop bets available for Olamide Zaccheaus when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Zaccheaus and the Atlanta Falcons (3-3) have a Week 7 matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals (3-3) at Paycor Stadium.
Zaccheaus Receiving Insights
- Zaccheaus’ 45.2 receiving yards per game are 12.7 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Zaccheaus has gained over 32.5 receiving yards in five out of six games this year.
- Zaccheaus has put up 16.0 more receiving yards per game (45.2) than his average over/under (29.2).
- In five of six games this season, Zaccheaus has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Zaccheaus has had a touchdown catch in two of six games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 218.0 passing yards per game given up by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Bengals have scored five touchdowns through the air (0.8 per game). The Bengals’ defense is sixth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Olamide Zaccheaus
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.