Nick Chubb has player props available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Chubb’s Cleveland Browns (2-4) face the Baltimore Ravens (3-3) in Week 7. The matchup will take place at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Chubb Rushing Insights
- Chubb has an 87.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 108.2 yards per game.
- In four of six games so far this season (66.7%), Chubb has rushed for more than 87.5 yards.
- The average rushing yards over/under Chubb has had set this season (104.4) is just a bit lower than his rushing yard average on the year (108.2).
- In three of six opportunities this season (50.0%), Chubb has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Chubb rushed for a touchdown in four games this year, with multiple rushing touchdowns twice.
Chubb Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Chubb’s 8.5 receiving yards per game are 1.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Chubb has recorded over 9.5 receiving yards twice in six games this season.
- Chubb’s season average of 8.5 receiving yards is 3.8 fewer than his average over/under (12.3).
- Chubb has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in six games this season.
- Having played six games this year, Chubb has not caught a touchdown pass.
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The rush defense of the Ravens is conceding 103.8 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks seventh in the league.
- Opponents of the Ravens have scored six touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Ravens’ defense is 19th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Nick Chubb
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.