In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Najee Harris’ player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The Miami Dolphins (3-3) will be Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ (2-4) Week 7 opponent in a matchup at Hard Rock Stadium.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris’ rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 45.5 yards. That is 1.5 more than his season average of 44.0.
- Three times this year (in six games – 50.0%), Harris rushed for more than 45.5 yards.
- Harris rushes for 29.1 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (73.1 yards).
- Harris has exceeded his rushing yards prop one time in six opportunities this year.
- Harris has scored a rushing TD in one game this season.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris puts up 11.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- Harris has recorded over 14.5 receiving yards in two out of six games this season.
- Harris has totaled 12.3 fewer receiving yards per game (11.8) than his average over/under (24.1).
- Harris has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of six games this year.
- Harris has had a touchdown catch in two of six games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The Dolphins yield 104.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense this season.
- The Dolphins have the No. 27 defense in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed, conceding eight this season (1.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Najee Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.