Mike Williams has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers (4-2) have a Week 7 matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at SoFi Stadium.
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams puts up 68.2 receiving yards per game, 4.3 fewer than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Williams has totaled over 72.5 receiving yards in three of six games this year.
- Williams’ season average of 68.2 receiving yards is 761.8 fewer than his average prop total (830.0).
- Williams has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his opportunities (twice in six games).
- Williams has two touchdown catches this year in six games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Williams will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this week. The Seahawks allow 245 passing yards per contest.
- So far this season, the Seahawks have allowed nine passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.5 per game. That ranks 20th among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Mike Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.