Matt Ryan hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to wager on. His Indianapolis Colts (3-2-1) meet the Tennessee Titans (3-2) in Week 7 at Nissan Stadium.
Ryan Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Ryan is 267.5 passing yards, 26.7 fewer than his 294.2 average for the year.
- In six games this year, Ryan has gone over 267.5 passing yards three times.
- Ryan’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 300.6. His actual passing average is below that, by 6.4 yards per game.
- Ryan has gone over his passing yards total three times this season (50.0%).
- Ryan has thrown for a touchdown in four of six games this season, with more than one TD pass three times.
- Ryan has been intercepted in four games this season (out of six), including more than one INT on two occasions.
Ryan Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Ryan averages 1.5 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 2.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Ryan has totaled more than 3.5 rushing yards in a game two times this season.
- Ryan’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 5.4 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 3.9 yards.
- Ryan has out-gained his rushing yards prop once in six opportunities this year.
- Through six games, Ryan has not rushed for a touchdown.
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The 287.6 passing yards the Titans yield per game makes them the worst pass defense in the league this year.
- So far this year, the Titans have allowed 12 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 2.4 per game. That ranks 29th in the NFL.
- With four total interceptions this season, the Titans’ defense ranks 18th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Matt Ryan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.