Leonard Fournette has player props available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Fournette’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3) face the Carolina Panthers (1-5) in Week 7. The matchup will be at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Fournette Rushing Insights
- Fournette puts up 57.2 rushing yards per game this season, 13.3 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Fournette has totaled more than 70.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Fournette’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 78.1 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 20.9 yards.
- Fournette has out-gained his rushing yards prop once in six opportunities this year.
- Fournette has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Fournette Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Fournette’s 38.7 receiving yards average is 11.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six), Fournette has totaled over 27.5 receiving yards.
- Fournette’s season average of 38.7 receiving yards is 11.1 more than his average over/under (27.6).
- Fournette has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of six games.
- Fournette has three games with a touchdown catch this season, out of six played, but only a single TD each time.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The 133.3 rushing yards the Panthers concede per game makes them the 26th-ranked rush defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Panthers have scored seven touchdowns on the ground (1.2 per game). The Panthers’ defense is 24th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Leonard Fournette
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.