Take a look at Jerry Jeudy’s player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. Jeudy and the Denver Broncos (2-4) have a Week 7 matchup against the New York Jets (4-2) at Empower Field at Mile High.
Jeudy Receiving Insights
- Jeudy averages 48.3 receiving yards, 4.2 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Jeudy has put up over 52.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six).
- Jeudy’s average of 48.3 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 69.6.
- Jeudy has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of six games this year.
- In two of six games this year, Jeudy has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Jets Rankings
- The 207.8 passing yards per game allowed by the Jets defense makes them the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets’ defense ranks 13th in the NFL with eight passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jerry Jeudy
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.