Jeff Wilson Jr. hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop betting options available to wager on. Wilson and the San Francisco 49ers (3-3) have a Week 7 matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (4-2) at Levi’s Stadium.
Wilson Rushing Insights
- Wilson rushes for 66.7 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 57.5 yards.
- Wilson has collected more than 57.5 rushing yards in four games this season (66.7% of his total appearances).
- Wilson’s rushing yards per game average this season of 66.7 yards is 0.4 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (66.3).
- Wilson has hit his rushing yards over in four of five games (80.0% of his opportunities).
- Wilson has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this year.
Wilson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Wilson’s 11.7 receiving yards average is 2.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Wilson has put up over 9.5 receiving yards in three of six games this year.
- Wilson’s average of 11.7 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 12.3.
- In three of five games this season, Wilson has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Wilson does not have a touchdown catch this season (in six games).
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- Wilson will play against the NFL’s fourth-ranked run defense this week. The Chiefs allow 90.5 yards on the ground per game.
- The Chiefs have the No. 6 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding three this season (0.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jeff Wilson Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.