Take a look at James Robinson’s player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. This matchup in Week 7 sees Robinson’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) in action at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida against the New York Giants (5-1).
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson records 56.7 rushing yards per game, 5.2 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Robinson has totaled more than 51.5 rushing yards in four games this season (66.7% of his total appearances).
- Robinson’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 61.4 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 4.7 yards.
- Robinson has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in four games out of six opportunities (66.7%).
- Robinson has scored a rushing TD in three games this season.
Robinson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Robinson averages 7.7 receiving yards, 0.8 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Robinson has recorded more than 8.5 receiving yards in three of six games this season.
- Robinson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 13.4. But he accumulates 5.7 fewer per game than that.
- Robinson has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of six games this season.
- In one of six games this season, Robinson has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
New York Giants Rankings
- The Giants yield 144.8 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense this season.
- The Giants have the No. 2 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up two this season (0.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch James Robinson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.