Player prop betting options are available for Ja’Marr Chase in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 7 contest sees Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals (3-3) take the field at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio against the Atlanta Falcons (3-3).
Chase Receiving Insights
- Chase puts up 79.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 fewer than his prop total in Sunday’s matchup.
- Chase has gained more than 87.5 receiving yards twice in six games this season.
- Chase’s average prop total for receiving yards is 99.4. But he accumulates 20.2 less per game than that.
- In one of six games this season, Chase has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Chase has caught a touchdown pass in three of six games this year, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 281.2 passing yards per game allowed by the Falcons defense makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- The Falcons have the No. 24 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding 10 this season (1.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Ja’Marr Chase
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.