Take a look at Jamaal Williams’ player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Williams’ Detroit Lions (1-4) face the Dallas Cowboys (4-2) in Week 7. The matchup will take place at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams has a 45.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 66.4 yards per game.
- Williams has collected more than 45.5 rushing yards in four games this season (80.0% of his total appearances).
- Bookmakers have set Williams’ average rushing yards over/under at 59.4 yards. He has out-gained it by racking up 66.4 rushing yards per game.
- In three of five opportunities this season (60.0%), Williams has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Williams has multiple rushing touchdowns in three games this year. He’s scored on the ground in three total games.
Williams Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Williams’ 6.0 receiving yards average is 2.5 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Williams has gained more than 8.5 receiving yards in one of five games this season.
- Williams has an average receiving yards prop total of 13.8. But he is accumulating 7.8 less yards per game than that.
- In one of five games this season, Williams has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Williams does not have a touchdown catch this season (in five games).
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Williams will face the NFL’s 19th-ranked run defense this week. The Cowboys concede 120.7 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Cowboys have the No. 2 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding two this season (0.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jamaal Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.