Take a look at Dontrell Hilliard’s player prop betting options set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Hilliard and the Tennessee Titans (3-2) have a Week 7 matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (3-2-1) at Nissan Stadium.
Hilliard Rushing Insights
- Hilliard puts up 5.5 rushing yards per game this season, 5.0 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- Hilliard has totaled more than 10.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Hilliard has an average rushing yards over/under of 16.2 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 5.5 yards per game on the ground.
- Hilliard has not gone over his rushing yards total in any of his five games played this year.
- Hilliard has not found paydirt on the ground through four games.
Hilliard Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hilliard’s 33.0 receiving yards average is 12.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Hilliard has recorded over 20.5 receiving yards in three of five games this season.
- Hilliard’s average prop total for receiving yards is 17.6. He has put up 15.4 more per game than that.
- Hilliard has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 80.0% of his games (four of five).
- Hilliard has had a touchdown catch in two of four games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- Hilliard will square off against the NFL’s 21st-ranked run defense this week. The Colts concede 121 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Colts have totaled six touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Colts’ defense is 19th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Dontrell Hilliard
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.