Devin Duvernay has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens (3-3) have a Week 7 matchup with the Cleveland Browns (2-4) at M&T Bank Stadium.
Duvernay Receiving Insights
- Duvernay’s 40.0 receiving yards average is 4.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Duvernay has collected over 35.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (four of six).
- Duvernay’s average of 40.0 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 42.4.
- In three of six games this season, Duvernay has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Duvernay has a touchdown catch in two games this year, out of six, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- Duvernay will face the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this week. The Browns concede 229.8 passing yards per game.
- So far this season, the Browns have allowed eight passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks 13th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Devin Duvernay
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.