Take a look at Derrick Henry’s player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. His Tennessee Titans (3-2) meet the Indianapolis Colts (3-2-1) in Week 7 at Nissan Stadium.
Henry Rushing Insights
- Henry’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 96.5 yards. That is 14.9 more than his season average of 81.6.
- So far this season, Henry has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (96.5 yards) twice.
- Henry’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (117.2) is higher than his rushing yard average (81.6) this year.
- Henry has exceeded his rushing yards prop bet total twice in five opportunities this year.
- Henry has scored multiple rushing TDs in one game this season. He’s hit paydirt on the ground in four total games.
Henry Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Henry averages 24.2 receiving yards, 5.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In three out of five games this season, Henry has totaled over 18.5 receiving yards.
- Henry’s average prop total for receiving yards is 15.6. He has collected 8.6 more per game than that.
- Henry has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of five games this year.
- Henry does not have a touchdown catch this year (in five games).
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- The 121 rushing yards per game yielded by the Colts defense makes them the NFL’s 21st-ranked rush defense.
- The Colts’ defense ranks 19th in the league with six rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Derrick Henry
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.