Check out the player props available for Daniel Jones when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. His New York Giants (5-1) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) in Week 7 at TIAA Bank Field.
Jones Passing Insights
- Jones is throwing for 170.2 yards per game, less than his over/under for this contest of 203.5.
- In six matchups this year, Jones has thrown for more than 203.5 yards once.
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this season is 253.1, while his actual passing average is under that by 82.9 yards.
- Jones has gone over his passing yards prop total once this year.
- Jones has completed at least one touchdown pass three times in six games, including multiple TDs twice.
- Jones has been intercepted in two of six games this season, but it was just one INT in each game.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones rushes for 39.3 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 33.5 yards.
- Jones has totaled more than 33.5 rushing yards in three games this season (50.0% of his total appearances).
- Jones has outpaced his rushing yards prop average on the season (32.6) by 6.7 yards.
- Jones has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of six opportunities (50.0%).
- Jones has scored multiple rushing TDs in one game this season. It’s the only game that he’s found the endzone on the ground.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- Jones will play against the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this week. The Jaguars concede 244.5 passing yards per game.
- The Jaguars have the No. 13 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding eight this season (1.3 per game).
- The Jaguars’ defense has recorded seven interceptions against opposing QBs (1.2 per game), which ranks fifth in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Daniel Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.