Player props are available for D.J. Moore in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Moore’s Carolina Panthers (1-5) have a Week 7 matchup at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3).
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore averages 34.0 receiving yards, 12.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two of six games this year, Moore has collected over 46.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has collected 37.4 fewer receiving yards per game (34.0) than his average prop total (71.4).
- Moore has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 16.7% of his games (one of six).
- Moore has caught a TD pass once this season, in six games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- Moore will face the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this week. The Buccaneers allow 193.3 passing yards per contest.
- The Buccaneers’ defense is 20th in the league by giving up 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (nine total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch D.J. Moore
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.