See what sportsbooks have set for Courtland Sutton’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on CBS. His Denver Broncos (2-4) meet the New York Jets (4-2) in Week 7 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Sutton Receiving Insights
- Sutton is averaging 71.8 receiving yards, 6.3 more than the prop bet of 65.5 set for Sunday.
- Sutton has totaled over 65.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his games this year (four of six).
- Sutton’s average of 71.8 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 83.1.
- In three of six games this season, Sutton has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Sutton has had a touchdown catch in one of six games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Jets Rankings
- The pass defense of the Jets is giving up 207.8 yards per outing this year, which ranks 12th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Jets have totaled eight touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Jets’ defense is 13th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Courtland Sutton
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.