Player props are available for Corey Davis in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. Davis’ New York Jets (4-2) have a Week 7 matchup at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado against the Denver Broncos (2-4).
Davis Receiving Insights
- Davis averages 58.5 receiving yards, 17.0 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Davis has recorded more than 41.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (four of six).
- Davis’ 58.5 receiving yards per game are 6.2 more than his average prop total (52.3).
- In three of six games, Davis has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of six games this season, Davis has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The Broncos allow 184.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Broncos have the No. 1 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding three this season (0.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Corey Davis
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.