See what oddsmakers have listed as player props for Christian Kirk in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Kirk’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) have a Week 7 matchup at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida against the New York Giants (5-1).
Kirk Receiving Insights
- Kirk averages 60.3 receiving yards, 1.8 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Kirk has totaled over 58.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his games this season (four of six).
- Kirk’s season average of 60.3 receiving yards is 15.8 less than his average over/under (76.1).
- Kirk has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in six games this year.
- Kirk has caught a touchdown pass in three of six games this year, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Giants Rankings
- Kirk will square off against the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this week. The Giants allow 194.5 passing yards per contest.
- The Giants’ defense ranks 11th in the NFL by allowing 1.2 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (seven total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Christian Kirk
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.