See what oddsmakers have posted as player prop bet markets for Brandin Cooks in Sunday’s game at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. Cooks’ Houston Texans (1-3-1) have a Week 7 matchup at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-4).
Cooks Receiving Insights
- Cooks’ 47.0 receiving yards per game are 15.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Cooks has totaled over 62.5 receiving yards in one of five games this season.
- Cooks’ average prop total for receiving yards is 78.6. But he is accumulating 31.6 less per game than that.
- Cooks has not gone over on a receiving yards over/under this season in five games.
- Cooks has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The 256 passing yards per game given up by the Raiders defense makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Raiders have the No. 26 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 11 this season (2.2 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Brandin Cooks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.