Allen Lazard has player prop bets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Lazard’s Green Bay Packers (3-3) have a Week 7 matchup at FedExField in Landover, Maryland against the Washington Commanders (2-4).
Lazard Receiving Insights
- Lazard averages 57 receiving yards, 1.5 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In two of six games this season, Lazard has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Lazard’s average over/under for receiving yards is 49.2. He has collected 7.8 more per game than that.
- Lazard has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his opportunities (two times in six games).
- Lazard has had a touchdown catch in four of five games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington Commanders Rankings
- The 221.5 passing yards per game allowed by the Commanders defense makes them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- The Commanders’ defense is 29th in the NFL by conceding two passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (12 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Allen Lazard
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.