Take a look at Aaron Jones’ player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Jones’ Green Bay Packers (3-3) have a Week 7 matchup at FedExField in Landover, Maryland against the Washington Commanders (2-4).
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones records 68.2 rushing yards per game this season, 6.7 greater than Sunday’s prop total.
- Jones has totaled over 61.5 yards on the ground in three of six games so far this season.
- Jones gains 1.4 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (69.6 yards).
- Jones has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in six opportunities).
- Jones has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Jones Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones averages 20.5 receiving yards, 2.0 less than the over/under of 22.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Jones has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards in three out of six games this season.
- Jones’ average of 20.5 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 32.1.
- Jones has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in six games this year.
- Jones has had a touchdown catch in one of six games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Washington Commanders Rankings
- Jones will face the NFL’s 25th-ranked run defense this week. The Commanders concede 131.8 yards on the ground per contest.
- So far this season, the Commanders have conceded three passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.5 per game. That ranks sixth in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Aaron Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.