In advance of Thursday’s game, check out Jameis Winston’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. Winston and his New Orleans Saints (2-4) have a Week 7 matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (2-4) at State Farm Stadium.
Winston Passing Insights
- Winston is passing for 143.0 yards per game, higher than his prop bet over/under for this contest of 126.5.
- In six games this year, Winston has surpassed 126.5 passing yards three times.
- Winston’s average passing yards prop this season is 273.1, while his actual passing average is under that by 130.1 yards.
- Winston has finished above his passing yards prop total once this year.
- Winston has thrown for a touchdown in all three games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- Winston has thrown an interception in two games this year, with multiple picks in both of those games.
Winston Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Winston rushes for 2.7 yards per game this season, which falls short of Thursday’s prop total of 5.5 yards.
- So far this season, Winston has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (5.5 yards) once.
- Winston has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (10.4) by 7.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, Winston has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in six opportunities.
- Winston has not found paydirt on the ground through three games.
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The 233.5 passing yards the Cardinals yield per game makes them the 20th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Cardinals’ defense is 13th in the league by allowing 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (eight total passing TDs).
- The Cardinals’ defense has recorded two interceptions against opposing QBs (0.3 per game), which ranks 23rd in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Jameis Winston
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.