The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-3) play the UNLV Rebels (4-3) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Notre Dame Stadium. The Fighting Irish are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 24.5 points. The over/under is 49.5 in the outing.
Notre Dame vs. UNLV Predictions
Notre Dame vs. UNLV Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Notre Dame vs. UNLV: Last 3 Games
- Notre Dame has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- Notre Dame has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Fighting Irish total over the last three games is 4.3 points more than the 49.5 total given for this matchup.
- UNLV is winless against the spread and 2-1 overall in its last three games.
- In its past three games, UNLV has hit the over once.
- The Rebels total over the last three games is 0.8 points fewer than the 49.5 total given for this matchup.
Notre Dame vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Notre Dame’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Notre Dame has won two of the four games it was the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Notre Dame has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -4730 or shorter.
- UNLV have compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- UNLV’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- This season, UNLV has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- UNLV has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1460.
Notre Dame vs. UNLV: Over/Under Trends
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, games UNLV played finished with a combined score over 49.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.7 points per game, 3.2 points more than the over/under of 49.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 49.7 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Fighting Irish have seen a 51.5 average over/under in their games this season, 2.0 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates the average total points bet in Rebels’ games (52.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (49.5 points).
Notre Dame Players to Watch
- Drew Pyne has 872 passing yards (145.3 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 66.9% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 62 rushing yards (10.3 ypg) on 22 carries.
- Audric Estime’s team-high 418 rushing yards (69.7 per game) have come on 76 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Chris Tyree has taken 60 carries for 256 yards (42.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Michael Mayer’s 411 receiving yards (68.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 38 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Lorenzo Styles Jr. has put up a 275-yard season so far (45.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 21 passes.
- Jayden Thomas has hauled in seven catches for 114 yards (19.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
UNLV Players to Watch
- Doug Brumfield leads UNLV with 1,231 passing yards (175.9 ypg) on 106-of-155 passing with eight touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 137 rushing yards (19.6 ypg) on 48 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Aidan Robbins’ team-high 591 rushing yards (84.4 per game) have come on 125 carries, with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Courtney Reese has racked up 217 yards (31.0 per game) on 37 attempts.
- Ricky White’s 444 receiving yards (63.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 33 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Nick Williams has put together a 251-yard season so far (35.9 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 16 passes.
- Jeff Weimer’s 16 receptions have turned into 180 yards (25.7 ypg).
Where To Watch Notre Dame vs. UNLV
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.