The New York Rangers (2-1-0) are heavy favorites at home against the Anaheim Ducks (1-1-0) on Monday, October 17 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSC, and MSG. The Rangers are -250 on the moneyline to win, while the Ducks have +203 moneyline odds.
Rangers vs. Ducks Predictions
Rangers vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rangers vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- In the 57 games the Rangers were favored on the moneyline a season ago they tallied a 41-16 win-loss record.
- New York posted a 4-1 win-loss record last season when playing with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter (80.0% win percentage).
- The Rangers’ implied moneyline win probability is 71.4% in this game.
- The Rangers ranked 15th in the league last season with 250 goals scored (3.0 per game).
- The Rangers conceded 204 total goals (just 2.5 per game), the second-fewest in NHL action.
- The Ducks were an underdog in 59 games last season, with 16 upset wins (27.1%).
- Anaheim was 2-10 as an underdog of +203 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The moneyline implies a 33.0% chance of victory for the Ducks.
- The Ducks had 228 goals last season (2.8 per game), 24th in the league.
- The Ducks conceded 3.3 goals per game (267 in total), 23rd in the league.
Rangers vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- New York and its opponent combined for more than Monday’s total of 6 goals 46 times last season.
- For Anaheim last season, 45 games finished with more goals than Monday’s total of 6.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Rangers (3.05) and Ducks (2.78) last season.
- These two teams conceded a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.2 less than this game’s over/under.
Rangers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Artemi Panarin was vital to New York last season, with 96 points in 75 games.
- Mika Zibanejad was another top contributor for New York with 82 points (1.0 per game), scoring 30 goals and adding 52 assists.
- Chris Kreider had 52 goals and 25 assists for New York.
- Igor Shesterkin (36-13-4) had a 2.1 goals against average and a .935 save percentage (first in the league).
Ducks Team Leaders 2021-22
- Troy Terry put up 68 points (0.9 per game) for Anaheim last season, with 38 goals and 30 assists in 75 games (playing 18:14 per game).
- Trevor Zegras helped lead the attack for Anaheim last season with 22 goals and 39 assists.
- Ryan Strome’s 21 goals and 32 assists added up to 53 points.
- John Gibson was 18-25-11 in 56 games last season, conceding 173 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .903 save percentage (32nd in the league).
Where To Watch Rangers vs. Ducks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.