Marquise Brown has player prop bet markets available on Thursday when he suits up at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. Brown and the Arizona Cardinals (2-4) meet the New Orleans Saints (2-4) at State Farm Stadium in Week 7.
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown’s 80.8 receiving yards average is 10.3 more than his prop total for Thursday’s contest.
- In 50.0% of his games this year (three of six), Brown has collected over 70.5 receiving yards.
- Brown’s average of 80.8 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 81.3.
- In four of six games this season, Brown has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In three of six games this year, Brown has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The 222 passing yards the Saints give up per game makes them the 16th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- So far this year, the Saints have allowed nine passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.5 per game. That ranks 20th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Marquise Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.