The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4) will play a fellow AAC opponent, the Temple Owls (2-4) in a matchup on Friday, October 21, 2022 at Lincoln Financial Field. The Owls are considerable underdogs in this one, with the spread sitting at 12.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 52.5 points.
Tulsa vs. Temple Predictions
Tulsa vs. Temple Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tulsa vs. Temple: Last 3 Games
- In its past three games, Tulsa has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- In its past three games, Tulsa has gone over the total once.
- The Golden Hurricane total over the last three games is 4.3 points more than the 52.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Over its past three contests, Temple has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- In Temple’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Owls and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.8 combined points in their last three games, 5.7 less than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
Tulsa vs. Temple Betting Trends
- Tulsa has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-1).
- Games involving Tulsa have hit the over four times this season.
- Tulsa has put together a 2-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Tulsa has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -479 or shorter.
- Temple have compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Owls have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Temple games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Temple has been listed as the underdog four times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- This season, Temple has been at least a +361 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
Tulsa vs. Temple: Over/Under Trends
- A total of Tulsa games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 52.5 points.
- This season, just one Temple game has ended with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 52.5.
- The Golden Hurricane average 33 points per game against the Owls’ 14.7, amounting to 4.8 points under the game’s point total of 52.5.
- This game’s total is 8.4 fewer points than the 60.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Golden Hurricane games is 57.3 points, 4.8 more than the over/under of 52.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.8 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (45.7 points).
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Davis Brin has 1,839 passing yards (306.5 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 60.8% of his passes and throwing 14 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Steven Anderson has carried the ball 65 times for a team-high 236 yards (39.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Bill Jackson has rushed for 173 yards (28.8 per game) on 26 carries.
- Keylon Stokes’ 765 receiving yards (127.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 44 receptions with four touchdowns.
- JuanCarlos Santana has racked up 480 receiving yards (80 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes this year.
- Malachai Jones’ 24 receptions are good enough for 323 yards (53.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Temple Players to Watch
- E.J. Warner has thrown for 1,040 yards (173.3 ypg) to lead Temple, completing 56.6% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Edward Saydee’s team-high 160 rushing yards (26.7 per game) have come on 51 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Darvon Hubbard has racked up 35 carries for 124 yards (20.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jose Barbon’s 420 receiving yards (70 yards per game) lead the team. He has 28 receptions with one touchdown.
- Adonicas Sanders has racked up 350 receiving yards (58.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 28 passes this year.
- Jordan Smith’s eight catches have netted him 122 yards (20.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Tulsa vs. Temple
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.