A pair of the country’s top pass defenses battle when the Texas A&M Aggies (3-3) carry college football’s 14th-ranked passing D into a contest versus the South Carolina Gamecocks (4-2), with the No. 17 unit, on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Aggies are 3.5-point favorites. The over/under in this contest is 45 points.
Texas A&M vs. South Carolina Predictions
Texas A&M vs. South Carolina Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas A&M vs. South Carolina: Last 3 Games
- Texas A&M has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- In its past three contests, Texas A&M has gone over the total once.
- The Aggies total over the last three games is three points more than the 45 total listed for this matchup.
- Over its last three contests, South Carolina has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- South Carolina has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Gamecocks total over the last three games is 11.3 points greater than the 45 over/under given for this matchup.
Texas A&M vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Texas A&M’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Texas A&M has won three of the four games it was favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -166 or shorter, Texas A&M has a 0-0 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- South Carolina has put together a record of 3-2-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, South Carolina games have hit the over three times.
- South Carolina has been an underdog in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- This season, South Carolina has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +139 on the moneyline.
Texas A&M vs. South Carolina: Over/Under Trends
- Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to score more than 45 points in a game just once this season.
- There have been South Carolina games that have ended with a combined score over 45 points this season.
- The Aggies average 21.5 points per game against the Gamecocks’ 33.7, amounting to 10.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 45.
- The 43.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.2 fewer than the 45 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 49.5 over/under in their games this season, 4.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11 points separates the average total points bet in Gamecocks’ games (56 points) and this matchup’s over/under (45 points).
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Haynes King has thrown for 763 yards (127.2 ypg) to lead Texas A&M, completing 58.2% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also run for 82 yards (13.7 ypg) on 24 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Devon Achane has carried the ball 97 times for a team-high 528 yards (88 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 19 catches for 97 yards (16.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Evan Stewart’s 303 receiving yards (50.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 26 receptions with one touchdown.
- Ainias Smith has put up a 291-yard season so far (48.5 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 15 passes.
- Muhsin Muhammad III’s 13 receptions have yielded 199 yards (33.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
South Carolina Players to Watch
- Spencer Rattler leads South Carolina with 1,297 passing yards (216.2 ypg) on 112-of-170 passing with five touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, MarShawn Lloyd, has carried the ball 75 times for 434 yards (72.3 per game), with seven touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 149 receiving yards (24.8 per game) on 15 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- This season Juju McDowell has racked up 39 carries for 135 yards (22.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Antwane Wells Jr.’s 375 receiving yards (62.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jalen Brooks has recorded 335 receiving yards (55.8 yards per game), reeling in 20 passes this year.
Where To Watch Texas A&M vs. South Carolina
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.