The NLCS opens between the San Diego Padres and Philadelphia Phillies at PETCO Park, beginning at 4:00 AM ET on Tuesday.
The Phillies are road underdogs (+100) at the Padres (-120). Neither squad has announced their starting pitcher in this matchup.
Padres vs. Phillies Predictions
Padres vs. Phillies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Phillies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego was favored on the moneyline in three of its last 10 games, and finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Padres and their opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- San Diego is 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Philadelphia has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Phillies and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Philadelphia is 8-2-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Padres vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado has racked up a team-high batting average of .298, while pacing the Padres in home runs (32) and runs batted in (102).
- Machado’s home runs rank 15th in MLB and he ranks ninth in RBI in MLB.
- Juan Soto has 25 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 135 walks while batting .242.
- Soto ranks 31st in home runs and 97th in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- Soto has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Josh Bell has 29 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 81 walks while hitting .266.
- Jake Cronenworth is batting .240 with 31 doubles, four triples, 17 home runs and 70 walks.
- Cronenworth heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a home run and five RBI.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs (46) and runs batted in (94) this season while batting .218.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Schwarber is second in home runs and 19th in RBI.
- J.T. Realmuto is batting .274 with an OBP of .340 and a slugging percentage of .476 this season.
- Realmuto ranks 55th among batters in MLB in home runs, and 33rd in RBI.
- Realmuto has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Rhys Hoskins has 145 hits this season and a slash line of .246/.332/.462.
- Hoskins enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .190 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia with a .278 batting average. He’s also hit 13 homers and has 72 RBI.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Phillies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.