The Appalachian State Mountaineers (3-3) will face off against their Sun Belt-rival, the Georgia State Panthers (2-4) in a matchup on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at Kidd Brewer Stadium. The Mountaineers are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 10 points. The over/under in this contest is 61.5 points.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia State Predictions
Appalachian State vs. Georgia State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Appalachian State vs. Georgia State: Last 3 Games
- Appalachian State has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- In its past three contests, Appalachian State has hit the over twice.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.2 points over their last three games, 6.3 less than the 61.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Georgia State has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- In Georgia State’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 0.2 points fewer than the 61.5 total given for this matchup.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia State Betting Trends
- Appalachian State has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-4-0).
- The Mountaineers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Appalachian State’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Appalachian State has been the moneyline favorite five total times this season. They’ve gone 2-3 in those games.
- Appalachian State has a record of 1-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -361 or shorter (66.7%).
- Georgia State has gone 2-3-1 against the spread this year.
- Georgia State has not covered the spread when it is at least 10-point underdogs (0-1).
- This season, three Georgia State games have gone over the point total.
- Georgia State has won one of the four games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Georgia State has played as an underdog of +284 or more once this season and lost that game.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Appalachian State games have gone over this game’s 61.5-point over/under just once.
- This season, games Georgia State played finished with a combined score over 61.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 65 points per game, 3.5 points more than the point total of 61.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 62.1 points per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Mountaineers games is seven points fewer than the over/under of 61.5 points in this matchup.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 61.2 points this season, 0.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Appalachian State Players to Watch
- Chase Brice has 1,668 passing yards (278 ypg) to lead Appalachian State, completing 65.2% of his passes and tossing 18 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Camerun Peoples, has carried the ball 57 times for 372 yards (62 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Daetrich Harrington has piled up 40 carries for 191 yards (31.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Christan Horn’s 427 receiving yards (71.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 21 receptions with four touchdowns.
- DaShaun Davis has put together a 292-yard season so far (48.7 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes.
- Kaedin Robinson’s 14 catches have turned into 212 yards (35.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Georgia State Players to Watch
- Darren Grainger leads Georgia State with 1,214 passing yards (202.3 ypg) on 83-of-149 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 303 rushing yards (50.5 ypg) on 67 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Tucker Gregg, has carried the ball 101 times for 460 yards (76.7 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Jamyest Williams has piled up 403 yards (67.2 per game) on 68 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jamari Thrash’s 503 receiving yards (83.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 30 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Robert Lewis has totaled 333 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) and six touchdowns, reeling in 17 passes this year.
- Ja’Cyais Credle’s 17 grabs this season have resulted in 233 yards (38.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Appalachian State vs. Georgia State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.