Take a look at Mike Williams’ player props set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. This matchup in Week 6 sees Williams’ Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) in action at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California against the Denver Broncos (2-3).
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams is averaging 78.4 receiving yards, 13.9 more than the over/under of 64.5 set for Monday.
- Williams has put up more than 64.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this season (three out of five).
- Williams’ average over/under for receiving yards is 980.3. But he is accumulating 901.9 fewer per game than that.
- Williams has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (twice in five games).
- In two of five games this season, Williams has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 176.6 passing yards per game conceded by the Broncos defense makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Broncos’ defense ranks second in the NFL with three passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Mike Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.